Before we post our first interview with Councillor Zach Jeffries; Sean, DeeAnn and I decided to sit down and talk about the podcast, the North Commuter Bridge, traffic congestion, the lack of density, and Saskatoon’s idea of sustainable developments.
Click on the player below or the download link to play
- The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion
- Saskatoon Green Streets
- Warren Kinsella’s on politicians and their entitlements in which he references Judith Acosta calling all politicians sociopaths
- Calgary’s Mayor Nenshi dispute with Calgary Homebuilder’s Association
- Toronto Star article on austerity’s impact in England
- The Cost of Calgary’s Sprawl
- Broadway 360 Plan
- For those of you who live in Evergreen and have two Saskatoon Berry bushes, here is a great Saskatoon Berry Pie recipe.